There is something to be said about sharing emotions, and joy is one of the most fun! I realize that there were times where my joy wasn't shared at milestones, and although I understand WHY, its absence makes me sad. I promise, my children, to be excited at your milestones!!
Be kind yet honest with me when you feel I am not supporting your joy because it is important to me that I do that. When you are going to get married, let's announce it with flair and uniqueness to YOU. Your first child is a blessing. Let's rejoice and not worry about the stresses or responsibilities it may bring. A new job, another baby, a high school graduation, first flight! All of these things that are special to you are special to me, and I want to magnify your joys! Let's celebrate life, shall we?
I love you, my babies! Mommy is so, so proud!!
No comments:
Post a Comment